Already have an account? CLICK HERE
Need an Account?
In order to gain access to the patient portal you must first contact our office so we can provide you with your unique username and password.
Once you have obtained these items please follow these instructions:
- Visit: www.YourHealthFile.com from any web-enabled device.
- Click the “Activate your account here” button above the User Login form. An Account Activation screen will display.
- In the “Username” field, enter: (Your unique username)
- In the “Password” field, enter: ( Your unique password)
- In the “Patient’s Date of Birth”, enter your date of birth.
Click the “Activate Account” button. Upon confirmation, the Update Account screen will display and you will be prompted to enter your desired account details.
Complete the Update Account form, then click the “Update Account” button.
Welcome to YourHealthFile. If prompted, please follow the on-screen Patient Registration instructions to set up your new YourHealthFile Patient Portal account.
Our online portal is free, simple and a secure way to help you better access the information you need to manage your care. You can:
- Manage your appointments.
- Request prescription renewals.
- View your bill.
- View and update insurance and demographic information.
- View and update medications, allergies and more.
- View test results, visit summaries and discharge instructions.
For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office.