Are you having trouble finding the perfect gift for that special someone? Why not give the gift of foot health with these suggestions that will pamper those tired tootsies:
- Foot care travel kit. Gather some travel–sized foot care items and tuck them into an attractive zippered pouch. Be sure to include a rich foot cream, nail clippers and emery board, blister pads and antibiotic ointment, anti–fungal cream and sunscreen.
- Warm booties or slippers. These are perfect for an elderly person or someone in a nursing home. Some have aromatherapy built right in for extra comfort.
- Luxury spa foot care package. Use your imagination to put together unusual and luxurious foot care products. Look for Himalayan salt foot scrub, beeswax foot balm and exotic soaps and oils. Place all in a reusable decorative bag or an attractive basket.
- Foot massager. Invite a masseuse right into your home with a portable foot massager. Some models come with heat as well as kneading and rolling motions that target and soothe the toes, arch, heel and sides of the feet.
- After bath slippers. Indulge in terry slippers made specifically for stepping out of the bath or shower. Some unique versions have loofah soles that exfoliate while you walk.
- Diabetic socks. For those with diabetes, specially designed socks are non–elastic and seamless for extra comfort and to minimize friction to skin and nerves.
Cornerstone Foot & Ankle is a full service foot and ankle specialty office with locations in Sewell, Cherry Hill, Marlton, Mt. Holly, Woodbury, and Glassboro; serving the South Jersey region. We offer a full suite of services including surgery, fracture care, fungal nail care, diabetic foot care, pediatric podiatry, custom braces and orthotics, wound care, limb salvage, and treatments for arch pain, heel pain, and sports injuries; just to name a few. If it hurts below your knee, we can help you! CALL NOW or request your appointment online TODAY!